National Safety Leaders' Summit
Integration, engagement, and safety innovation for the workplace of the future
8 - 9 Aug 2022Vodafone Event Centre, Auckland (Live or Virtual)
The National Safety Leaders’ Summit brings together health and safety leaders from across all industries in New Zealand exploring progressive approaches and best practice in health and safety management. This event examines the current and emerging challenges facing health and safety professionals and provide an opportunity for connection and collaboration.
In 2022, the Summit features a strong plenary agenda on day 1, focusing on themes around leadership, culture and equity.
National Safety Leaders’ Summit
- Equity, safety, and work: Towards an equitable future for workplace health and safety
- Exploring te ao Māori concepts of safety and risk in the workplace
- Embedding health and safety maturity
- Managing psychosocial risk
- Safety Leader’s Panel
- Critical legal updates for the health and safety leader
- Closing keynote: Leading the charge towards safety culture change
On day 2 delagates can choose from two rich streams of content, allowing you to customise your experience and receive focused insights and specific guidance into topics of interest.
Critical Safety Management, Innovation and Culture
As well as showcasing the crucial importance of culture in organisational health and safety and exploring the role of leaders at all levels of an organisation in supporting the transformation health & safety and culture, this stream also explores a range of key critical safety management scenarios and innovations.
- Health and safety benchmarking in the health sector
- Chemical safety management in laboratory situations
- Safety management in construction
- Behavioural approaches to safety improvement
- Embedding a health and safety culture throughout an organisation
- Fleet safety management
- Contactor and subcontractor management
- Safety and risk management software systems
- Using data driven insights to strengthen safety performance and save lives
Wellbeing at Work
Healthy work environments and happy staff are integral parts of business success and safeguarding the mental health and psychological safety of employees is increasing understood as a key priority for all organisations. This stream shares best practice, opportunities and challenges in the implementation of corporate wellbeing and showcases the improvements they allow in overall performance and productivity.
- Indigenous approaches to wellbeing
- Tackling workplace bullying and harassment
- The role of the workplace in combatting domestic and family violence
- Managing workplace health and wellbeing in dispersed, remote and hybrid workforces
- Boosting resilience
- Measuring the effect of workplace wellbeing initiatives
- Suicide prevention in the workplace
Who will be there?
This event will attract Health and Safety professionals from across a wide range of industries
Want to sponsor or exhibit?
Live B2B events are at the heart of approaches to demonstrating thought-leadership, market position and engagement with prospects and customers. The National Safety Leaders' Summit offers a unique opportunity to engage with a highly qualified audience. Contact [email protected] for more information and a prospectus.