Webinars & Video Projects
6 benefits to meeting hosts
Showcase your expertise
Build & engage leads
Thought-leadership with the credibility of independence
Real-time engagement, Q&A, polling
Refresh sales pipeline
Studio quality professional webinars – be the resident expert in our BBC-style webinar panel.
The premium solution for your message - This webinar product is different. Filmed in professional studios, this webinar is interview-style moderated by a professional broadcaster, several independent experts as well as your chosen subject area expert executive. The multi camera format and content is high-end, tightly scripted and rehearsed giving you the opportunity to create a quality product worthy of sharing with the world. Broadcast live but be available on demand providing you with a long tail marketing asset.
- Set up in one of our preferred studio locations or even your offices, our professional production team takes charge to organise everything
- Scripted and rehearsed with you, the content is sure to best showcase your thought-leadership during the panel discussion
- Engage with viewers in real-time during the live panel, with polling and Q&A
- Use opt-in forms to collect viewer data including emails, generating authentic leads
Our webinar solution for your message.
This webinar option is up to our recommended 60-minute duration with your thought-leader presenting alone or with other complementary speakers on practical and useful content for participants to hear and take away. Broadcast live or recorded and then available on demand providing you with a long tail marketing asset.
- A recorded or live webinar format, time duration up to our recommended limit of 60 minutes
- Use the opt-in sign up to collect participant data including emails – generate authentic leads
- We engage closely with your marketing team to ensure the webinar hits the right notes
- Communicate key messages in real-time to a pre-qualified targeted group or offer product updates and educate your target market and customers
- Interactive features are available, including Q&A functions, or open chat features
- The recorded webinar is packaged and branded for you to use in your own marketing channels for online distribution post event
- Decide on a one-off webinar or a phased series across six or twelve months
- Avoid the expense of travel, venues and event asset hire associated with a major live event
Rauhuia | Leadership
for all Kaiako
Client: The Teaching Council Aotearoa New Zealand
The Teaching Council came to us with a requirement to launch a new leadership initiative – Rauhuia – to every teacher across New Zealand. Working with the team, the Chief Executive and the Deputy Chief Executive Maori, we created an engaging pre-recorded webinar presentation that was then broadcast as a live event, achieving high levels of viewership and online engagement. The pre-recorded format was chosen to achieve carefully crafted and curated messaging for a nuanced subject matter.
Investing Q&A with Mary Holm and Gillian Boyes
Client: New Zealand Financial Markets Authority – Wise Up Invest Well
The FMA wished to create a webinar with wide, public reach as part of international World Investment Week. Filmed in our virtual event studios, media financial personality Mary Holm was interviewed by Gillian Boyes, taking questions from public viewers. Shot as a 3-camera staged interview, the webinar was filmed and broadcast live direct to the FMA Facebook page.
We’re here to help
Get in touch today and see how we can create a great solution tailored to you.
Contact us for a discussion in more detail, what needs you have and pricing. We will create customised, bespoke solutions for you across our live and virtual events and meetings, and link in with your comms and marketing strategy and objectives for single or multiple engagements across the year.Contact us