Brightstar collects and stores personal information from you including:
- Contact information
- Communication preferences & interactions with us
This information is stored in our secure database.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Fulfill our obligations as event organisers and communicate regarding the event(s) you are attending
- Promote future events and services offered by Brightstar which we believe will be of interest to you.
- Conduct ongoing research and product development
Besides our staff, we share limited information with:
- Certain high level sponsors of events you attend. Full contact details (ie address, email and phone numbers) are only shared when we have collected your express permission through the registration process or through our event app.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at
+64 9 912 3616, or
PO Box 31506,