Early Bird and Super Saver prices will only be applied if payment is received, in full, no later than 5pm on the date specified. You will be re-invoiced should your payment not be received by this date.
We reserve the right to cancel any training course 20 days from the event start date. If you are travelling to the event, we recommend that you do not make travel or accommodation bookings prior to this or, make flexible bookings that will not incur a cancellation fee.
Delegates are responsible for their own travel/accommodation bookings and no compensation will be made should the event be rescheduled or cancelled.
Entry to this event is for the registered individual only, unfortunately no ticket sharing is permitted.
Individual Ticket Purchases
- You may send a substitute delegate in your place for the entirety of the event at no extra charge.
- Transfer your ticket within 5 working days from the event to another of our events of a similar value for no additional charge OR receive an event voucher to the value of your registration to be used within 12 months from date of issue
- Confirm your cancellation in writing (email or letter) at least 30 days prior to the event to be considered for a refund (minus a 20% + GST service charge per registrant).
- Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date; however, you will be sent a link to the presentation notes upon request.
No offers will be available within 5 days from the event.
Group Tickets Purchases
This ticket is for a set number of delegates at a specific event (eg a group of 4 for $6000)
- If one or more of the group is unable to attend substitute delegate(s) may attend in their place.
- Partial refunds are not available if part of the group is unable to attend
- If the whole group is unable to attend you must confirm your cancellation in writing (email or letter) at least 30 days prior to the event to be considered for a refund (minus a 20% + GST service fee). Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date; however, you will be sent a link to the presentation notes upon request
If a live course is moved to online only due to government regulations on mass gatherings in response to COVID-19 at any particular time or region, your ticket will be transferred to the online course.