Discounts on Full Ticket Prices (eg, Early Bird and Super Saver prices) will only be applied if payment is received, in full, no later than 5pm on the date specified. You will be re-invoiced should your payment not be received by this date.
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any event 20 days from the event start date. If you are travelling to the event, we recommend that you do not make travel or accommodation bookings prior to this or, make flexible bookings that will not incur a cancellation fee.
Delegates are responsible for their own travel/accommodation bookings and no compensation will be made by the Organiser should the event be rescheduled or cancelled.
Live events policies
Entry to an event is for the registered individual only. Ticket sharing is not permitted.
The Organiser’s commitment is to your safety. Live events are run in line with industry best practice and government guidelines.
Individual Ticket Purchases
- You may send a substitute delegate in your place for the entirety of the event at no extra charge.
- Confirm your cancellation in writing (email) at least 30 days prior to the event to be considered for a refund (minus a 20% + GST service charge per registrant). Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date; however, you will have access to any On Demand content upon request.
No offers will be available within 5 days from the event.
Group Tickets Purchases
This ticket is for a set number of delegates at a specific event (eg a group of 5 for $5000). If you or a member of the group is unable to attend:
- If one or more of the group is unable to attend substitute delegate(s) may attend in their place.
- Partial refunds are not available if part of the group is unable to attend
- Group tickets allow multiple delegates to take advantage of special pricing. These offers relate to a specific event and it is not possible to transfer a group purchase to other events.
- If the whole group is unable to attend you must confirm your cancellation in writing (email) at least 30 days prior to the event to be considered for a refund (minus a 20% + GST service fee). Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date; however, you will have access to any On Demand content upon request.
Online events policies
These terms and conditions relate to events or tickets that are designed and delivered from the beginning as online only events/tickets.
Virtual event or live stream ticket cancellation policy
Entry to an online event is for the registered individual only. Ticket sharing is not permitted.
Tickets for an online event or live stream are non-refundable. In the unlikely situation where the event is cancelled a 100% refund will apply.
If you are unable to attend:
For individual tickets, you may transfer access to a substitute delegate for the event at any point until three days before the live date. Tickets cannot be shared.
Conditions of sale for Live Streaming
Owing to the nature of live streaming an event, the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any access, IT, internet or wifi issues ticket holders may experience before, during or after the live broadcast.
In purchasing the ticket, the Ticket Holder is assumed to have, to the best of their ability, ensured that they can access the live broadcast.
An individual ticket is for one event attendee. By purchasing an individual ticket, you agree not to share your access code or have others watching the live broadcast. An individual ticket also provides individual access to the recorded version of the event.
The Organiser will not be able to offer any technical support relating to any access, IT, internet or wifi issues during or after the live broadcast.
The Organiser reserves the right to make amendments deemed to be in the best interest of the event.
Agenda/outline is correct at time of printing, please check online for any updates.