Advanced Contract Law for Non Lawyers - Refresher
This course provides a refresher for those who have completed the Contract Law and Advanced Contract law courses for non- lawyers. It addresses the most recent and more complex contract law issues faced by executives. You will revisit the overall contact law framework and examine the current and topical issues in contracts – from conception to completion.
The course will encourage participants to raise current contract issues which are impacting on the operation of their businesses and focus on applied and practical responses to these issues. The content will follow a broad outline, but the content will remain fluid and responsive to the issues faced by the participants.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Refresh of the issues covered in the earlier courses including:
- The formation of process contracts and the associated risks
- Developing an appropriate structure for contracts and associated contract processes
- Risk management processes for organisational contracting
- The legal rules which govern breach and remedies termination and breach in contracts including liquidated damages and statutory payment frameworks
Who Should Attend
Delegates who have previously attended the Contract Law for Non Lawyers and Advanced Contract Law for Non Lawyers courses.
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.