Advanced Inventory Management
Thanks to global sourcing, companies are pressured with shorter lead times, more variable factors and higher carrying costs. To keep costs down, companies need to accurately predict their inventory demands and improve processes to meet monetary and time concerns.
Advanced Inventory Management will simplify the mystique of inventory management, It removes the uncertainty that most inventory managers have between meeting customer expectation while at the same time optimising inventory levels to please stakeholders.
All participants will create their own action plan to go back into the workplace with and the tools to make a real difference!
New Skills you will learn
- How to Enhance your forecasting process
- How to determine which inventory management system works best for your organisation
- How to Eliminate dead stock and get slow-moving inventory out the door
- Keeping inventory management costs down and find out why effective logistics management is vital to the company’s competitive advantage
- How to create a cycle-counting programme that could eliminate your annual inventory
- Improving operations’ efficiency, reduce waste and meet the challenges of global competition
Who should attend?
This training course is aimed at those with a medium or higher level of inventory experience, these roles might include:
- Inventory Managers
- Inventory Controllers
- Purchasing Procurement Managers
- Managing Directors of Smaller Companies who want an understanding of inventory
- Warehouse Managers
- Logistic Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
Past Attendee Testimonial
"The course was very comprehensive and the tutor was very knowledgable"
Garth Costar, Purchasing Officer, Holcim
“Keith is an excellent facilitator, full of knowledge and wonderful ideas. This makes the learning process as easy as possible.”
Edmund Gomes, Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, Independent Building Supplies Ltd
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.