Applying lean thinking in your organisation
The world’s best organisations strive to improve the customer experience by constantly delivering greater value. According to the OECD New Zealand sits 26th in terms of productivity, as a result both public and private sectors are looking for ways to reduce costs whilst improving quality and delivery to the customer.
This course takes you through the benefits of applying Lean Thinking to your organisation, the impacts it will have on your customers, your organisation and staff.
Alongside numerous examples and case studies a Lean simulation will be used throughout the course to bring Lean to life, allowing attendees to relate the learning’s to their organisation
Key Learning Outcomes
- How to manage your organisation on the Lean journey
- The impact change has on people, and how to manage it
- How to apply the individual Lean tools to problems within your organisation
- Understand how to measure improvement from the customer’s perspective
- The change in how we see our people resources
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.