Assessing Operational Risk - Decision Making Under Risk
Decisions about or under risk should be supported by a risk assessment. This course introduces a process and techniques that helps make a risk assessment effective and that provide the best available information to decision makers. The course is based on ISO31000 and other international standards and applicable to any risk and any organisation.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify and assess risks specific to your organisation
- Interpret risk assessments to help proactively manage your organisation’s risks
- Use tools and techniques for risk assessment
- Apply the general terms and principles of risk management
- Understand current AS/NZS ISO31000 risk management process
- Communicate risk information to get buy-in from Senior Management and the Board
Who Should Attend?
This course would benefit anyone who is using risk based arguments in dealings with staff, management or boards. This includes those who are involved with making risk based decisions, or are required to interpret risk analysis outputs and reports.
Past Attendee Testimonials
"Chris brings together an incredibly deep knowledge with a clear and simple communication style".
Callum McLean, Adviser System Operations, Electricity Authority
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.