Best Practice Facilities Management
Face to Face and Online Course
Facilities managers are responsible for all the activities related to the company’s commercial property assets, ensuring all facilities are optimised with the company’s strategies. With this course, explore the facilities manager's multi-disciplinary role that has an impact on people, productivity and business efficiency. Understand what distinguishes property management from facilities management.
This course will help you to review property, facility and asset challenges from the following perspectives: cost, value, risk and quality. You will receive pre and post course documentation which will be valuable in your daily role.
Best Practice Facilities Management is suited to those entering the field of facilities management or who are currently in the field and want to upgrade or formalise their knowledge.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Update yourself on current trends and developments in Facilities Management
- Design & implement an effective FM strategy for your facilities
- Techniques and tools to influence management decision making
- Learn to develop an insightful FM dashboard for your business
- Explore building services, operations & maintenance
- Learn the ins and outs of dealing with agents, suppliers & contractors
- Get the most from your SLA via effective contract management
Who Should Attend?
As facilities managers, you have an impact on people, productivity and overall business efficiency and we want to give you a competitive edge through our trainings. Be it those entering the field or those who are already in the industry, our courses are the one-stop solution designed to ensure you meet the demands of the competitive market.
Recommended Reading by Jack Crutzen
- Inspiring TED talks for Facility Managers
- The first 100 days of a Facilities Manager
- The Value of Facilities Management - a practical tool to measure
Past Attendee Testimonials
"The course widened my horizons in terms of Facilities Management and what we really need to invest more of our time and resources in. Jack really brought a greater understanding of Facilities Management and what I can do to become better as a Facility Manager."
Hamish Firth, Facility Manager, Datacom Systems Ltd
"The subject knowledge and energy that Jack brings to his seminars and training is absolutely top quality. Pace - excellent, content-fantastic, although it was an intensive two days it was well paced – I can’t stress that enough. The course content and the detail provided is so valuable and not only has it set me up but will support me in my property & facilities role for years to come"
Leonie Mercer, Property & Facilities Coordinator, WEL Networks Ltd
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.