Better Budgeting & Rolling Forecasts Masterclass
For organisations operating in an environment of continuous change, budgets quickly become out of date, raising the question of whether they are in fact worthwhile.
Making good business projections isn’t as hard as it sounds. This masterclass will allow you to effectively link budgeting and forecasting and improve your current techniques. Gain a greater visibility into future operating performance, reduce the time spent on repetitive tasks and improve profits by using forecasting techniques properly.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Build effective and integrated financial plans
- Improve your current budgeting process
- Identifying and using business drivers in the rolling forecast
- Minimise waste of time when doing budgets and forecasts
- Linking rolling forecasts to your financial reporting
This intensive master class will combine case studies with interactive learning exercises.
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.