Budgeting and Forecasting for Non Financial Professionals
In today’s value-oriented organisations, a good grasp of financial concepts and the ability to build and manage budgets, track financial performance and manage variance is critical to the success of a project and/or business unit.
Whether you manage a marketing budget, are the HoD, lead a large project, regularly work with the finance team or want to back up your business case with solid financials, this is the course for you. Filled with case studies, practical exercises and discussion, you will learn not just from our facilitator, but from your peers as you discover how to align where your resources are going with your growth strategies.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Analysing the financial viability of new projects
- Backing up your business ideas and proposals with solid budgets
- Planning and financially forecasting the activities of your business unit
- Tracking the financial performance of your business unit
- Managing a budget and keeping a close eye on costs
- Decipher critical information in financial statements to add value for your business unit
Who Should Attend
Those in non-financial roles who would benefit from a good grasp of finance concepts.
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.