Building your Executive Voice and Presence
Personal presence may be difficult to define, but we all know it when we see it. Someone walks into the room and people step aside. Heads turn. When they speak, people listen. When they ask, people answer. When they lead, people follow. Personal presence can help you land a job, get a promotion, win a contract, or lead your organisation through change.
Having a strong executive voice and presence is an indispensable skill for all leaders. Do you have it?
The good news is that everyone can work on developing executive presence. And once you achieve it, it changes your frame of reference about who you are and about the potential power you have to affect others positively.
With Brightstar’s training course you will gain the techniques and awareness to present yourself in a confident and authoritative manner. Learn how to project assertiveness in your voice and through eye contact, facial expressions, and posture. Build your credibility and trust with colleagues, stakeholders, and clients. Inspire people to action and gain greater buy-in for your ideas.
The programme is highly interactive with numerous opportunities to reinforce learning through practical group exercises. You will gain invaluable insights into how you see yourself and receive feedback so you can take steps to manage the perceptions others have of you.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Tips to help you cultivate genuine executive presence
- Command respect and trust with new and existing customers, stakeholders and colleagues
- Communicate with confidence in an authentic leadership voice
- Create a powerful personal presence to influence, engage and achieve results
- Owning the space: acting with intent and purpose
- Understand where you may have gone wrong in the past
Who should attend?
- New and emerging leaders who want to develop their presence and influence in presentations, conversations, and creative collaborations
- Anyone looking to build or boost their confidence at work
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.