Collective Bargaining: Legal & Practical Update
Understand the practical and legal issues and challenges involved in collective bargaining.
An intensive and practical seminar packed with useful tips and advice, Collective Bargaining: Legal and Practical Update has been designed to take you through the entire collective bargaining process - from formulating bargaining strategies to dealing with deadlocks, managing industrial actions etc.
Fast track your understanding of collective bargaining and the legal framework which guides it by attending this practical and highly rated seminar.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understanding the Legal Framework
- Commencing the Bargaining Process
- Bargaining Strategies
- The Bargaining Process and Communication during Bargaining Process
- Dealing with a Deadlock: Mediation, Industrial Action and Facilitation
- Managing Industrial Action: Strikes and Lockouts
- Concluding a Collective agreement
- Collective Terms and Conditions
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.