Commercial Property Law Update
If you’re involved in the buying or leasing or selling of commercial property, this annual one day Commercial Property Law Update is a must attend.
This course aims to help you gain significant awareness of legal changes, giving you the confidence to make well-informed decisions related to commercial property. A practical and informative course, you will be taken through relevant and useful case studies, and your concerns addressed by a commercial property legal expert.
As the Property Law Act 2007 came into force on 1 January 2008, discussion will include securities and leases entered before 1 January 2008; as well as your rights and interests, procedural requirements and considerations in commercial leases under the act. Attendees will also learn how the Unit Title Act 2010 brings about significant expansion of scope and change to a variety of complex commercial property rules.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Practical legal updates as relevant to commercial property
- Sharpen your Sale & Purchase agreements expertise
- Understand the Unit Title Act 2010 as relevant to commercial property
- Identify your legal considerations for commercial sales and leases
- Find out what your rights and interests are when contracts go wrong
- Insight from discussions around Insurance and Earthquake related law
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.