Essential Communication Skills Masterclass
Interactive online training course
If you don’t do any other professional development - do this!
This programme will empower you to communicate faster, more effectively and efficiently, able to be quickly heard and understood; getting to goal and with everyone on board; using technology well.
Today’s workplaces are flatter, faster, more diverse and complex. This, together with more technology, has complicated how we communicate creating a greater chance of conflict, miscommunication and misunderstanding occurring. This wastes time, energy and resources which could be used to innovate, grow business and deliver on profit and outcomes!
Key Learning Outcomes:
At the end of the programme you will walk away with:
- Build stronger working relationships and connections
- Develop self-awareness, explore your EI quotient and communication preferences
- Gain insight into your unique brand and how to make a personal impact
- Discover the latest neuroscience tips to assist when relating to others or influencing
- Learn essential communication tools to use in common business situations
- Manage communication time wasters to increase your productivity
- Shift to proactive rather than reactive communication
- Manage your own and others’ reactions in challenging situations or when giving or receiving feedback
- Know how to apply essential communication skills whether verbal, nonverbal or written
Who should attend?
- New to the workforce or returning after a break, new graduates
- Moving from a highly technical role to one that requires rapport, relationship building and influencing, toning up and refreshing
- Upskilling as your role now requires more relationship management and refined skills as a communicator
- Wanting to add more depth to your own skills and prepare for career development or advancement, building brand and better impact
- Refresh and refine what you do well already to the next level
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.