Conducting Investigations and Accident Reporting
Accidents which result in injury, death or loss are almost always preventable. An accident may indicate that current safety plans and control of hazards are inadequate or ineffective.
Accident investigation processes help one identify the immediate and underlying causes of accidents and how to ensure further risks to employee safety are mitigated. By extending the accident investigation process from a step-by-step requirement into a proactive approach to preventing further injury in the workplace, both employers and employees stand to benefit from the efficiency of prevention.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Dealing with external parties during the investigation
- Handling the outcome of the investigation
- Effective investigation and interviewing techniques
- Analysing workplace accident history
- Cultivating a proactive culture to prevent accidents and injuries
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.