Consultation, engagement & stakeholder management
At some stage, almost all organisations will need to engage and communicate effectively with both local and central government, community organisations, interest groups or other stakeholders.
For some organisations, this might mean having a dedicated external relations team, while others might rely on their industry organisation for effective lobbying and stakeholder relations.
This course will allow your organisation to achieve their strategic goals more effectively through improving relationships in both the public and private sector. Consultation, Engagement and Stakeholder Management will equip you with the tools to understand the consultation and engagement process, the machinery of government and how the system works to insure that your organisations relationships with key stakeholders, regulators and government are positive ones and that your case is heard.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the political system and regulatory process
- Learn how government operates in New Zealand
- Gain an understanding of the Government Relations process
- Identify key stakeholders and effectively analyse their needs
- Effectively consult with and engage stakeholders and interest groups
- Develop a consultation and engagement strategy
Who should attend
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- External Relations Managers
- Communications Managers
- Public Affairs Managers
- Public Affairs Officers
- Communications Assistants
- Communications Analysts
- Public Relations Managers
- Public Relations Advisors
- Those responsible for Community Engagement
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.