Gain insight into how to implement a communications plan including social media response to use in different types of crises. Ready your communication function to respond rapidly and effectively to manage perceptions in media and online.
Case studies, practical exercises and scenario testing will be used to demonstrate how easy it is to get caught out and help you internalise the practical steps you can take now to ensure your crisis communications are ready to face any type of situation.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Establish organisational readiness for crisis communication activities to mitigate reputational damage
- Understand the information needs of different stakeholders
- Understand what information will be needed so you can plan ahead
- Integrating social media into your communication response
- What to expect from the media
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.