Delivering Customer Service Excellence
Delivering first class service holds real benefits for an organisation. Staff who understand excellent customer service not only hold the key to customer retention & engagement but also make a real contribution to a positive work culture.
Our comprehensive course will build on your existing skills and help you develop new strategies to improve service levels, understand and connect with your customers and facilitate constructive outcomes when dealing with customer dissatisfaction.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify what you and your organisation have to offer customers and clients
- Understand and manage customer/client expectations in different situations
- Employ service excellence strategies to retain current and attract new customers
- Be perceived as a professional through body language, effective questioning and active listening
- Deal with customer dissatisfaction situations effectively resulting in constructive outcomes
- Review your performance and plan for customer service improvement
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.