Designing Customer Experience
Face to Face Course
With the right culture and practices, customer experience led business strategy will deliver better results for your customers, team and shareholders. This 2-day course is designed for business leaders who either want to establish a customer experience programme within their organisation or who want to add to an existing programme to take it to the next level.
We will explore the elements of a best practice customer experience strategy and programme of work, using case studies and examples to give ideas to take back and apply. The course is designed to have time to start or refine strategy in the workshop, making it practical rather than theory based and giving a tangible output from attending this course.
Being truly customer-led requires different thinking. We will explore how to be best turn concepts into actions and get people on board with doing things differently.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- The ingredients of a best practice customer experience programme, including ways to ensure that a programme is set up for success
- Ideas on how to identify culture changes needed to be truly customer-centric including techniques to assess current state and changes that can be implemented to help change culture over time
- Using customer insight and voice of customers to inform an on-going pipeline of improvements that deliver both customer and business value
- Understanding a customer-centric design process, including customer journey mapping, prototyping and turning innovations into BAU
- How to measure success and ensure that customer experience is delivering maximum results
All attendees have the option of completing the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) assessment. This test will provide you with a foundational model in which to understand organisational culture, as well as your individual thinking and communication preferences. When you register for this course, you will be asked if you would like to take part in this assessment for an additional $189 + GST.
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.