Developing Clinical Governance Frameworks
This course addresses one of the most important issues facing healthcare professionals, managers and policymakers today: how can we ensure that we provide the safest and highest quality health care services within the constraints of the current system?
Develop your understanding of clinical governance and its various components including a range of quality improvement and risk management theories and strategies.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand key concepts of clinical governance and how they apply to your organisation
- Know the legal impacts of clinical governance
- Develop effective quality improvement programmes
- Understand the many methods for reviewing clinical practice
- Apply risk management approaches to the health sector
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.