The Effective Accounts Assistant
This training is designed to equip you with an action plan for increased success and efficiency. In just two days you will learn how to improve your overall performance and grasp highly effective strategies for managing workloads.
Especially created around the needs of those involved with the preparation of accounts, this training seminar will help you to develop effective accounts payable techniques, understand essential tax updates and learn how to successfully close-off month-end. Importantly, all discussions will be applied to the ‘workplace’ through interactive group discussions and practical examples.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Fully understand the key issues impacting your day-to-day AP function
- Use effective strategies and techniques to dramatically improve efficiency and productivity in your AP systems and procedures
- Utilise essential strategies to achieve accurate and timely close off
- Be knowledgable about the essential tax issues facing the accounts assistant
- Understand what you need to know about Fringe Benefit Taxation (FBT)
- Use successful techniques for managing credit receivables and collections
“I appreciated having the exercises to do at the end of each session – It helped to reinforce the sessions teaching and tied it all together for me”.
Dawn Hill, Senior Accounts Clerk, Paper Coates Ltd.
“Good for getting ideas on how to improve ways of doing my job”.
Bhanu Patel, Accounting Assistant, Rayonier NZ Ltd.
“Really good interaction between participants and with trainer”.
Ruth Turner, Accounts Administrator, Workbase Education Trust
Who should attend?
- Accounts Officers
- Accounts Clerks
- Accounts Supervisors
- Accounts Controllers
- Accounts Managers
- Accounts Administrators
It is particularly suitable for:
- Accounts Payable departments
- Accounts Receivable departments
- General Administrators
- Credit departments
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.