Effective Tender Preparation & Evaluation Techniques
Whether your organisation is seeking better prices or services from its suppliers, or contracting out and outsourcing areas of activity, effective tender/RFP preparation is a way of assessing what a competitive marketplace can offer. Effective tendering techniques are now being employed by organisations as a way of ensuring that they are contracting with the suppliers that have the best prices and levels of service.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Reduce the effort, time and costs involved in preparing and evaluating supplier proposals
- Understand how to write and advertise a tender/RFP
- Learn how to prepare tenders/RFPs that solicit better and more competitive bids
- Analyse best practices for filtering and rejecting proposals
- Develop an elimination and ranking criteria within your organisation, for suppliers
- Grasp techniques for actively managing and measuring supplier performance
- Incorporate effective proposal evaluation models and criteria
- Define performance terms to guarantee effective delivery and minimise costs
- Improve the services provided by your suppliers through effective negotiation skills
Who should attend?
- Procurement Professionals
- Purchasing Professionals
- Supply Chain Managers
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Production Managers
- Contract Managers
- Finance Managers
- Internal/External Auditors
- Heads of Department
- Facilities Managers
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.