Effectively Managing and Organising Accounts Payable
Accounts Payable plays several key roles in any organisation, such as making payments, maintaining cash flow, and providing checks and balances on authority limits.
Learn how to develop an efficient, robust, fraud resistant and regulatory compliant Accounts Payable function within your organisation.
With such a multi-faceted function as AP it is vital to manage workloads, find ways to improve processes, and ensure solid controls are in place to manage the ‘people component’. You will learn how to add real value, understand what new technology can do, and grasp highly effective ways to improve your overall performance.
This event is designed to bring those who are new to the function up-to-speed as well as illustrate some of the finer points for those with years of experience under their belt.
New Skills you will learn
- Create a smooth-running payment system to save time, money and resources
- How to implement new processes appropriately and effectively
- Integrate purchasing and AP to gain efficiencies
- Implement robust controls and records systems
- Ensure timely close offs
- How to effectively resolve problems in the AP function
Who should attend?
- Credit Managers, controllers and supervisors
- Accounts Payable and Business Support professionals
- Anyone with accounts payable responsibilities
- Finance Administrators
- Business Support Assistants
- Payroll Managers
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.