Email Mastery: Get More Done in Less Time and Communicate Better
A huge pain point in your working environment is having too much to do in too little time, which can also be compounded with increased workloads from downsizing, mergers, cost reductions. To make matters worse, the technology of your business tools (email, MS Office programs, Google, Cloud, Smartphones, the Internet) is constantly changing, evolving, yet training hasn’t kept pace. This Course will have triple impact for you. First it will significantly enhance your productivity and enjoyment of your business tools, second it will make you the superstar of your organisation when you bring back easy, how-to computer tips that will show each staff member how to free up at least two working weeks (think of the overall savings to your organisation). Third it will enhance your communication and persuasion skills helping you to be much more memorable and persuasive.
Key learning outcomes:
- How to effectively manage; prioritise and respond to incoming email. This can free up to seven working weeks a year
- How to Use Tasks and Calendar to manage time; follow-ups; important emails. Effective use of tasks can be business changing.
- How to effectively use Contacts for communication; marketing; promotion; relationship building
- Strategies for communicating much more effectively and persuasively.
- How to make it more likely your emails, memos, reports, written material is read.
- How to better write and design communications
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.