Essential Finance & Budgeting Skills for EA/PAs
This course has been specifically designed for EAs and PAs. On completion of this course you'll be able to understand and efficiently organise day to day financial administration and be able to support your manager by interpreting financial information and preparing budgets for small projects. You'll also gain key skills to fast track your career.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand core financial systems and processes, including financial reporting, budgeting and auditing
- Manage day to day finance administration and purchasing for your area
- Deal with creditors and debtors effectively
- Put together a budget for your area or cost centre
- Understand budget and cost centre statements
- Understand general accounting rules
- Understand credit control
- Interpret basic financial statements
- Understand how GST and FBT (fringe benefit tax) apply
Who Should Attend
- Executive Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Legal Secretaries
- Office Managers and Admin Managers who have mastered the basics of day to day finance and administration and want to understand higher level issues such as how to budget, how to manage costs and how to interpret cost centre reports
This intensive 2-day master class will combine tutorial sessions and case studies with interactive learning exercises. All attendees will be provided with a workbook and a certificate of completion. There may be some pre-seminar materials for use throughout the course.
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.