To strengthen and enhance the leadership skills of senior executives and leaders within all organisations
Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify and understand the varying approaches available to lead others
- Polish your communication skills to gain the respect of associates across the organisation
- Learn to sustain energy, focus, interpersonal support and individual value of your team members
- Engage and motivate others to perform at their best
- Master the art of persuasion and influence to motivate others to attain higher levels of goal achievement
- Discover and understand the drivers for effective team performance
Leaders are not born, they are made. Leadership is a skill that you can cultivate, not an exclusive quality that some people are born with.
Today’s organisations increasingly expect performance, innovation, self-knowledge and entrepreneurial principles from their leaders. As a leader you are also expected to inspire vision, develop commitment, retain staff and lead your organisation to better productivity and profitability. Having said that, so much about leadership has been said and beaten to death that any other course on leadership would come across as run-of-the-mill, theoretical or just things you’ve “already heard before”. So what is going to make this Executive Leadership course better and worth your investment of time and resources?
Executive Leaderhip: Inspiring, Influencing and Achieving Results as a Highly Effective Leader is not just any leadership course (and we’ve got references to back that claim). It takes an orbital, holistic approach to cultivating your appeal and finesse as a steady yet dynamic and diplomatic leader. To win the respect and trust from others requires introspection, realisation and action on your part. But not many of us know how or where to begin in a structured way - this is when a programme with practical application of leadership styles will put your potential and vision into perspective. This course recognises that to be a great leader, you need to know how to get the best out of yourself and those whom you are leading.
Attend this interactive and practical leadership course and return to your organisation with renewed focus, energy and vision as a highly effective leader.
Seven Great Reasons to Attend
- Analyse and build on your leadership strengths
- Develop your influencing and persuasion ability to gain support throughout your organisation
- Think, act, manage and solve problems/conflicts proactively
- Understand how your thought process impact your leadership results
- Improve your leadership thinking, attitude and behaviour to achieve better results
- Overcome challenges and leveraging your leadership opportunities
- Learn to create a resourceful personal state to enhance your leadership credibility
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.