Modelling provides valuable insights into the behaviour and performance of the organisation being modelled. A financial model is a representation of the present and future states of an organisation. The model is a dynamic creation and its outcomes are all action-related. Deciding, reporting, analysing, valuing - these are just some of the outcomes of models.
Brightstar’s popular and comprehensive Financial Modelling course shows how modelling is done and how models are used. It also covers the finance, accounting, spreadsheet and design skills that underlie good modelling practice.
Financial Modelling contains a high level of practical work, backed up by lecture and discussion, to provide the most valuable and intensive learning experience possible. All participants will be provided with their own laptop and software for use in practical exercises. Participants should have at least an intermediate level of experience with Excel.
Gain up to 14 CPD hours
Key Learning Outcomes
- Learn the objectives, principles and methods of financial modelling
- Gain expertise in spreadsheet functions and tools used to build efficient and well-presented financial models
- Discover techniques to make models easily extended, maintained and adapted
- Develop sophisticated “what-if” and scenario analyses
- Build clearly understandable, “bullet-proof” and user-friendly models
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.