Healthcare Law for Non Lawyers
Healthcare Law for Non Lawyers is a two day seminar that will give you a practical understanding of medico-legal issues and how they impact upon your healthcare practise. Gain an understanding of legal requirements as they apply to medicines, know your obligations when things go wrong, deal effectively with health information and ensure practical compliance with consent requirements.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the practical application and consequences of legal requirements relating to medicines
- Understand what to do when things go wrong and gain tools and techniques to manage professional obligations
- Know how to manage health information and understand the application of legal standards of clinical practice
- Understand the application to practice and the requirements of informed consent
- Gain the tools for management of tricky situations and end-of-life care
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved with healthcare, who has an interest in medical, mental heath or privacy law including:
- Documentation Staff
- Privacy Officers
- Mental Health Professionals
- Psychiatric Social Workers
- Doctors and Medical Staff
- Corrections Staff
- Advocacy Groups
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.