HR Metrics - Measuring What Matters
HR metrics enable an organisation to make informed decisions about investment in HR service quality. This course provides HR professionals and line managers with accountability for staff, the skills and tools that will enable them to design measurable objectives and set expectations within the organisation about the contribution of HR service delivery. You will learn how to develop results-driven and measurable goals that link metrics to organisational performance.
Key Learning Outcomes
- The case for getting it right: Why measure
- What does ‘good’ look like? Adding ‘HR Quant’ to your toolbox and CV
- Working with and presenting data
- Getting asked back for more - How to position the HR Operation as an asset
- Getting Started: Categories of HR metrics
- Delivering meaningful results and value
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.