From Instructional Design to Learning Experience Design
Face to Face and Online Course
5 - 9 Oct 2020Interactive Online Course - 3-days , Online 9:00am to 1:00pm NZTE Each Day (no training on the 8th)$1499 + GST
17 - 18 Mar 2021Cliftons, Auckland$2099 + GST
- 5 - 9 Oct 2020
- Interactive Online Course - 3-days , Online 9:00am to 1:00pm NZTE Each Day (no training on the 8th)
- $1499 + GST
- 17 - 18 Mar 2021
- Super saver price $2099 + GST
- Super saver ends on 18 Dec - Save $300
- Last minute price $2399 + GST
This workshop will give you practical tools and ideas to answer the following questions.
Set up the foundations
- How do we learn?
- What is a ‘learning experience’?
- What are the constant principles of adult learning?
Learning Experience Design tools
- How does Design Thinking and agile mindset fit within Learning Experience Design (LXD)?
- What is an LX canvas and how do I use it?
- How do we diagnose performance issues?
- How do we motivate learners to learn?
- How do we measure the success or impact of a learning intervention?
- How do I run a design sprint with our stakeholders?
Design learning which is engaging and effective
- How do I build a strategy to meet the learning and organisational needs?
- How do we engage stakeholders through the journey – Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Leaders, Sponsors and Learners?
- How do we design experiences to engage our learners?
- How do I create a storyboard or facilitator guide which tells a story?
- How do we include follow up and behavioural nudges to get long term change?
Deliver great experiences
- How do I choose the right delivery method (from social learning to blended learning and every way in between)?
- How do we prevent information overload, while still getting new ideas and ways of working across?
- How do I use visual elements, writing, emotion and mood to increase the appeal of my learning?
Evaluate learning impact
- How do we select the right evaluation level and tool for each learning intervention?
- How do I plan, get feedback on, and learn from my learning experiments?