The L & D Professional as a Business Partner
Step up to the L&D business partner role and work closely with the business by designing L&D systems and interventions which address strategic business issues.
Boost your own credibility with fellow senior managers operating at strategic levels within a company by learning how to quantify the contribution of L&D to the organisation. Find out how to position L&D as a performance improvement tool in relation to the strategy of your organisation.
The L&D as Business Partner course is ideal if you’re an L&D practitioner responsible for the strategic provision of learning and development for your organisation; or if you’re an outsourced and/or externally based consultant wanting to acquire the skills and knowledge required to operate as a business partner.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Strategies to position L&D as a valuable business partner
- How you can align your work with current and future organisational goals
- How to build your influence with internal clients and decision makers
- Build a vision for how the L&D function enables execution of organisational strategy
- Identify the best learning model for your organisation
- Build on your skills to lead the L&D department
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.