Leadership Development for Women
Even the most confident and competent women leaders sometimes need time to step away and gain clarity about their roles. Brightstar’s new Leadership Development for Women challenges you to think about your identity as leader, choose what you want, and work intentionally to make it happen.
While men and women are equally capable of effective leadership, research shows that women are strikingly different in how we promote our unique strengths and talents. Learn how you can strategically position yourself within the wider organisation as an influential and proactive leader. Gain the confidence to take risks, grab all opportunities for career progression, and exert greater influence over the choices you make.
Woman to Woman
Bright*Star’s Leadership Development for Women is all about creating a supportive environment of shared experiences, common issues, personal connection, candour, and trust.
This is your opportunity to discuss and practice new ways of acting and thinking that matches your purpose, values, and self-concepts, resulting in a stronger vision of your leadership and where you want to go.
Key learning outcomes:
• Integrate the skills of management and leadership for maximum effectiveness
• Understand your personal power and where it comes from
• Using 110% presence to radically improve the quality of your relationships
• From the office to the boardroom – operating across the whole organisation
• Work/life balance – a critical issue for female leaders
• Learn to lead a team
• Learn to stand up for yourself when your leadership is challenged
• Build resilience to get you through the hard times
• Learn approaches to negotiate organisational politics, power and gender issues
• Become the master of opportunity management
Who should attend?
Whether you’re a new or experienced leader or aspiring to a leadership position, after attending this programme you will find yourself in a better position to be recognised for your true capabilities.
Past Participant Testimonials:
"A good refresher on leadership skills and values. Pam's delivery is excellent - she brings it to life". Lianna Deed, Learning & Development Manager, Spark NZ
"I've learned to back myself! It's okay to shoot for the moon. I will assess what strategies are appropriate to better lead my people" Nicola Demaine, Woman's Football Development Officer, Oceania Football Confederation
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.