Leadership in Procurement
As global competition increases pressure for resources and funds, fostering leadership in procurement professionals across all levels is more important than ever.
This course focuses on procurement leadership tools, where delegates will learn to drive procurement-focused agendas and set best practice examples within their respective organisations.
The course would be of interest to all procurement professionals who wish to develop an understanding of the latest strategic procurement practices. The topic will also be tailored to supplier participants, where knowledge & discussion around procurement from a supplier perspective will only benefit the contractual relationship overall.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Greater appreciation of the risks/issues affecting the procurement function
- Understand how a leadership environment can maximise functionality and staff potential
- The development & communication of procurement driven agendas while maintaining departmental relationships
- Aligning procurement strategy with business strategy
- Identification of internal and external actions for change
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.