Lean Finance & Finance Transformation
Lean Finance and Finance Transformation is a training course for the next generation of finance professionals who want to be a part of an organisational team that adds value to the organisation. The training workshop essentially comprises four main segments with interactive discussion and activities designed to maximise learning. Understand what it means to be lean and world class. Transform the performance of your finance function by applying leading edge management accounting tools and techniques.
Gain up to 14 CPD hours
Key Learning Outcomes
- Be able to re-design finance team structures to deliver value
- Know how to transform the mindset of finance professionals and empower them to deliver value
- Learn Beyond Budgeting, Activity Based Costing, and budgeting & rolling forecast techniques
- Understand corporate performance management and analysis
- Learn how to integrate financial and other systems to improve organisational reporting
Past Participant Feedback
“Huge impact on forward thinking – Lucky to have instructor with such wide real experience” Denis Dass, Site Accountant, PMP (NZ) Limited
“Presenter was excellent, topic was fantastic” Stuart McKinnon, Finance Manager, Palmerston North City Council
“Excellent presenting – wealth of knowledge from Aubrey & ability to discuss with us as a group” Kathryn Hall, Financial Controller, Oceania Group
“This course offers excellent and innovative insights into the future horizon of a finance professional” Arun Nair, Finance and Quality Manager, Vector
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.