Linking Finance Strategy with Business Strategy
The finance function is evolving. To stay ahead of the competition, businesses look to finance to respond to strategic issues, to capitalise on their analytical insights as well as to evaluate potential growth opportunities. The pressure is on for finance to focus and take on a more dynamic and active role throughout the company in developing and implementing business strategies.
Linking Finance with Business Strategy explores the implications of the business strategy from a financial perspective. This course is particularly suited for financial managers who are facing the challenge of creating a strong link between business strategy and finance objectives.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Linking business strategy and finance strategy
- Identify the ingredients of a good strategic plan and how to implement them
- Support an effective strategy making process with a proper financial planning
- Recognise and avoid common pitfalls
- Align the business with actionable and achievable goals and objectives
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.