Managing Credit, Accounts Receivable and Debt Recovery
Learn the most effective ways to manage credit, accounts receivable and debt collection within any business or organisation. This practical 2-day training course will show you how to improve your organisation’s processes to increase the efficiency of credit collection. You will understand the types of available customer data, why accounts become overdue, and how to detect early warning signs.
We look at how to best deal with customer excuses and manage disputed accounts correctly, and how to successfully negotiate repayment arrangements.
Key Learning Outcomes
- How to create an effective credit policy for your organisation
- Effective techniques for customer collections
- Manage the legal aspects of debt recovery
- How to streamline your organisation's processes
- Escalation procedures
Who Should Attend
- Credit Controllers, Managers & Supervisors
- Accounts Receivable Officers, Supervisors & Clerks
- Anyone with accounts receivable and credit collection responsibility
- Debt Managers
- Accounting Officers
- Financial Administrators
- Office Managers
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.