Managing Policy Projects
The purpose of this seminar is to connect the policy development process to a project management framework. Project management techniques and frameworks offer a means of tackling essential policy development issues including planning, research, analysis, managing organisational boundaries and allocating resources.
Policy projects are expected to produce results on time and within budget, which makes careful project planning essential. Find out how the fundamental tools of project management can be applied to policy work to improve your project outcomes.
Key Learning Outcomes
• Better appreciate and manage the overall policy development process
• Apply a project management framework to your policy projects
• Be better able to meet government priorities
• Manage your allocated resources more effectively
• Learn how to use projects to implement organisational strategies and policies
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.