Marketing for Non Marketers
Ensuring activities are customer-focused and strategies are externally driven are just one of the many challenges facing organisations today. To succeed, businesses need to create value for customers, respond to their needs and differentiate from their competitors’ strategies and strengths.
This new 1 day course provides you with a practical understanding of all aspects of the marketing function, as well as factoring customer requirements into your products, services, price and distribution decision making.
Walk away with the confidence to align your expertise with marketing initiatives and enhance your ability to compete. Learn what questions to ask of your marketing department and how you can support their efforts to create added value for customers.
Key Learning Outcomes
- The role and purpose of marketing
- The psychology of consumer decision making
- How marketing can improve your organisation’s profitability and competitiveness
- The anatomy of a great brand and what you need to do to build yours
- Positioning your product or service in the marketplace and how to segment your customer base
- Retaining and growing your customer base
- Evaluating various marketing channels: Are they right for your business?
- Measuring marketing performance
Who Should Attend?
- Managers who need to understand how better to market their business and build better customer relationships
- Professionals who interface with marketing and would like a greater understanding of its role
- Small and medium business owners look to develop their marketing acumen
- Aspiring marketers
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.