Mastering Due Diligence
Interactive online training course
Revaluation of assets create valuable opportunities for investing, and there has never been a greater need to know what you are going into, what the true state of a business is, where the risks are and what will be needed for success. The due diligence process is the “one shot” most investors get at ascertaining the true state of a business and what price they should pay for it.
Mastering Due Diligence is an essential training course for anyone involved in the due diligence process, covering a variety of the toughest issues and traps in commercial, accounting, tax, legal and technology due diligence. This course will ensure you have the skills and knowledge to effectively research, evaluate and understand an existing or proposed business, not only from a financial viewpoint, but from a commercial and organisational perspective.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Strengthen your negotiating position with a thorough understanding of due diligence
- Learn how to link separate investigations to improve your cost-effectiveness and time management
- Improve the tax efficiency of the transaction by understanding tax due diligence
- Understand all legal obligations and requirements
- Prepare in advance for integration through effective due diligence processes
Who Should Attend
This training course has been designed for all those involved in acquisitions or strategic alliances, whether in strategic planning, appraisal, negotiation or valuation including:
- Managing Directors
- Directors of Strategic Planning
- Financial Directors
- Company Secretaries
- Venture Capitalists & Private Equity Investors
- Corporate & In-house Lawyers
- Professional Advisers
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.