Negotiating, Documenting and Managing Service Level Agreements
Successful negotiation, documentation and management of service level agreements is designed to help managers overcome the challenges of ensuring adequate performance when contracting in today’s business environment. This course will help you to understand the business implications and nature of purchaser-provider relationships by introducing performance measures and management practices that will ensure the success of these relationships.
By applying effective contracting strategies and efficient structuring of service level agreements this course will help you to improve your business performance and reduce costs.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Get what you want from your business partners
- Avoid performance related disputes with your business partners
- Identify what objectives are important
- Define your measures and how you will monitor them
- Choose “penalties” and rewards to motivate
- Achieve continuous improvement
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.