Offshore Health & Safety for Oil & Gas
Offshore Health & Safety for Oil & Gas is a two day training course which will give you an insight into practical issues facing managers on offshore facilities, including different approaches used worldwide. Gain a fundamental level of understanding & awareness of hazards encountered when working on offshore installations, as well as the safety management systems available in the control and mitigation of these hazards.
Key Learning Outcomes
• Gain an understanding of health and safety requirements for offshore operations
• Identify & evaluate offshore hazards and risks
• Be aware of the various control methods
• Link reliability to safety in an offshore environment
• Recognise the role of management in good safety regimes
• Apply human factors principles to offshore health and safety
• Benchmark against an analysis of past safety incidents
• Apply working knowledge of relevant legislation and international/national standards
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.