Operational Asset Management
Asset networks comprise a huge investment for most companies and millions of dollars are spent annually in maintenance and asset management programmes. There is no doubt that maintaining and operating an asset base swallows up a massive percentage of annual expenditure, so it is critical that these assets are managed to support organisational performance and enhance your bottom line.
Develop and operate a sustainable asset care strategy by learning the fundamental principles of strategic asset management in this interactive and intensive two-day course. It’s about decision making - what assets to increase, what to reduce and what to modify, all in order to provide cost effective services in the right place at the right time to best suit your organisation’s strategic and business needs. Improve your return on assets by registering for Operational Asset Management today
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand how to develop and implement your own strategic asset management plan
- Learn key tools and techniques to assist you in achieving your asset management plan and strategy
- Understand how your assets are being utilised now and into the future
- Improve decision making on asset selection, maintenance and utilisation through the use of KPIs and performance metrics that relate to the success of your business
- Learn how to implement simple, effective yet practical change management techniques to improve team performance and their acceptance to change
- Understand the fundamentals of high performance teams and how to create such a team within your asset management team
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.