Operational Risk Assessment
Whether you are an experienced risk professional or new to the area of risk management, this two day course is a fantastic opportunity to assess your organisation’s operational risk and your own risk management knowledge. The course covers many of the tools, techniques and strategies utilised to achieve your operational outcomes in an environment of uncertainty.
This course combines tutorial sessions, practical exercises and examples to cover all aspects of risk from general principals through to implementing your own operational risk management framework.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify and assess risks specific to your organisation
- Interpret risk assessments to help proactively manage your organisation’s risks
- Use tools and techniques for risk assessment
- Apply the general terms and principles of risk management
- Understand current AS/NZS ISO31000 risk management process
- Communicate risk information to get buy-in from Senior Management and the Board
Who Should Attend?
This course would benefit anyone who is using risk based arguments in dealings with staff, management or boards. This includes those who are involved with making risk based decisions, or are required to interpret risk analysis outputs and reports.
Past Attendee Testimonials
"Chris brings together an incredibly deep knowledge with a clear and simple communication style".
Callum McLean, Adviser System Operations, Electricity Authority
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.