Patient Safety Frameworks
Although all healthcare care carries some risk, particularly high proportions of adverse patient events are recorded in New Zealand hospitals (Davis et al., 2002) contributing to high risk and costly outcomes. Maintaining a powerful safety programme is essential to the long-term success of your department, organisation and healthcare system.
Ensure your patients receive the safe and reliable care they deserve with this hands-on and informative patient safety course. Delegates will receive practical guidance for developing and implementing both safety culture and risk management plans within the clinical environment.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Skills, theory and practical tools essential to the development of a successful patient safety programme
- Compare and contrast the strengths and limitations of current safety measures
- Tips to successfully foster a best practice safety culture in your organisation
- Apply principles of clinical risk management to identify, assess and alleviate hazards in the work environment
- Display a broad awareness of common patient safety incidents and how these might be mitigated
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.