Planning, Problem Solving & Decision Making
Does inefficient problem solving or “fire fighting” rob you of valuable time?
- Would you like to be better able to tap into the innovative ideas of your people?
- Would you like to devote more time to business generating activities?
- Could you benefit from sharpening your decision making skills?
The ability to decide, act, operate and manage effectively underpins most aspects of management.
With the increasing emphasis on initiative in the workplace, its essential that you know how to recognise, define, and analyse problems and then develop workable solutions to correct them. Cutting edge decision making is critical in today’s business environment to sustain competitive advantage and this requires business managers to be savvy and street smart in their daily management routines.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Examine widely used decision making techniques
- Evaluate your own problem-solving strengths and weaknesses
- Use problem-solving skills to identify and resolve work-related problems and improve your job performance
- Learn how to design and use frameworks for planning, decision making and problem solving
- Discover how to implement plans and control subsequent progress
- Find out how to unleash the creativity of your team
- Learn how to harness the power of the team for problem solving
- Gain commitment from your team and harness available skills and talents to assist with solution implementation
Who Should Attend
Managers, Project Leaders and Team Leaders who could benefit from a better understanding of effective techniques to deal with problems and make decisions, including the application of creative thinking.
This intensive 2-day masterclass will combine tutorial sessions and case studies with interactive learning exercises. All attendees will be provided with a workbook and a certificate of completion.
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.