Effective Process Mapping
Business process mapping is a crucial element to understanding an organisation’s current business process operations. This understanding can then be used to monitor and optimise processes and suggest areas of improvement and innovation for the organisation.
This course focuses on the practical application of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN). The course provides techniques for scoping and modelling business processes using best practice and advanced techniques from the BPMN 2.0 specification and other valued resources such as Bruce Silver’s book ‘BPMN Method and Style’. Course participants are provided with laptop access to complete the in-course practical process modelling exercises.
Key Learning Outcomes
- How to scope and plan business process modelling activities
- How to define the context within which processes operate
- How to maintain hierarchical integrity between process models
- How to model typical business scenarios and external events that impact business processes.
- How to model business rules, exceptions and escalations.
- How to model data and systems that enable processes
- How to de-clutter your process models without losing meaning
- Extensions to the BPMN notations
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.