The Project & Event Management Masterclass
If your responsibilities include event management and autonomous/departmental projects, ensure you understand the life cycle, planning & evaluation frameworks that exemplify a true event & project management professional.
Learn about these frameworks in the context of the EA/PA & event co-ordinator environment where projects & events must be coordinated and completed within the scope of a busy administrative and responsive role.
Key Learning Outcomes
- The differences between a project and an event
- Understand the key needs and drivers behind the brief
- Break activities into parts so you can accurately assign schedules & costs
- Use organisation and delegation to manage your regular workload
- Create event specific toolkits to increase organisation
Past Attendee Testimonials
"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for yesterday’s course. It was run incredibly well and each topic was very applicable to every area of my work."
Siobhan Brown, Operations & Events Coordinator, Connexis
“The course was pitched perfectly for me. I related to everything that was covered"
Gill Myers, Executive Assistant to General Manager at Contact Energy, Contact Energy Limited
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.