Reporting & Data Analysis with Excel
Enhance your core Excel knowledge by learning techniques and quick tips to add value to your data analysis and reporting tasks. Minimise lost time by understanding what you’re doing, rather than what you’ve picked up from others or what you’ve discovered yourself.
We visually provide step-by-step instructions on a projector, while you follow along on a laptop. You take away course notes and a USB key of the exercises used.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Perform your data analysis easier and quicker
- Improve your reporting tasks avoiding losses of time
- Automate key functions and repetitive processes
- Get tips to make Excel work harder for you
To gain the most from this course, prior to attending attendees must be confident in:
- Creating simple formulas + - x /
- Creating functions eg SUM, MIN, MAX
- Cut / copy / paste formulas
- Basic Formatting – text / values / cells
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.