Risk Compliance, Control & Auditing
This course will equip you with the skills required to develop and verify a risk management framework and process for best practice management of compliance-related risks. In addition to legal and other compliance obligations, you will learn how to integrate compliance and management systems to avoid non-compliance in all areas. Benchmark the effectiveness of your organisation’s risk systems and processes, and find out which internal controls you must have in place to meet audit requirements.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Managing and mitigating compliance - related risks by identifying the legal and other codes an organisation must comply with
- Developing a compliance programme of management strategies and controls which are embedded within your business processes
- Communicate your compliance programme to key stakeholders
- Monitor and review the programme for effectiveness and emerging or actual changes in legislation and stakeholder expectations
- Understand which internal controls to have in place
Past Attendee Testimonials
"Has provided me with thought provoking questions and useful tools that I will take back and use in my workplace. I will use the risk canvas to help justify the decision making process in a more robust way."
Ian Chapman, Technical Support Specialist, Unison Networks Ltd
"Looking at the big picture of risk management and how it applies to business. Different techniques to assess the impacts of rick and consequence. The risk canvas was an excellent way to describe and evaluate risk".
Brian Wilkinson, Quality Assurance Manager, FMG
“Use of case study in bringing out all the topics covered & discussions with other participants, it opened up more insights relevant to risk assessment & management.
Facilitator’s use of actual events - this made understanding the relevance & applicability of different topics discussed. Chris has a wealth of knowledge & practical advice which I can take (back) away to help improve the way our organisation manage risk.”
Bles Oliveros, QA Continuous Improvement Coordinator, Frucor Suntory Ltd
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.